Fostering Student Leadership and Transformational Teaching
|Quand:||Vendredi 16 septembre 2022 - 12:00 - Vendredi 16 septembre 2022 - 13:00|
This United Nations Transforming Education Summit panel discussion will highlight the role of teachers and students as critical enablers of transformation both within and beyond the classroom. Featuring representatives from Education International, Teach For All, Global Students Forum, and Global Campaign for Education. More information here.
The session will be in-person in the United Nations Headquarters, Conference Room 7, and can be followed online through this link.
- Full official programme of the Transforming Education Summit
- #TeachersTransform campaign, led by the Teacher Task Force in collaboration with the Action Track 3 co-leads, Nigeria, Romania, the International Labor Organisation (anchor), UNESCO (alternate), UNICEF, UNHCR, UNRWA and the World Bank.
- Ms Alexandra Seybal, GSF and Organizing Bureau of European School Student Unions (moderator)
- Ms Antonia Wulff Director of Research, Policy & Advocacy, Education International (Europe)
- Ms Daniela González Castro, Teach For All Global Network Ambassador and teacher (Mexico)
- Ms. Paola Parra Leggs, Teach For All Youth Ambassador and 2020 Student Leadership Advisory Council Member (Mexico)
- Mr. Refat Sabbah, President, Global Campaign for Education (Middle East)
- Ms. Winnie Nyandinga, Global Student Forum Representative and Vice President - Commonwealth Students Association (Africa)