ITEN Virtual Seminar 2020
|متى؟||الجمعة, نوفمبر 13, 2020 - 15:30 - السبت, نوفمبر 14, 2020 - 14:00|
This event will include plenary presentations and interactive workshops by the Inter-American Teacher Education Network (ITEN) Project Teams and Teacher Fellows, as well as contributed posters, round-table discussions, and a variety of other activities from STEM educators across the Americas.
WHY SHOULD I ATTEND?
- Meet ITEN, an initiative of the OAS to strengthen the STEM teaching profession in the Americas.
- Get to know ITEN's work through its Project Teams and Teacher Fellows.
- Share ideas with other STEM teacher leaders and educational ministry representatives.
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT FROM THIS EVENT?
- Connect with other like-minded STEM teacher leaders.
- Exchange your knowledge about STEM education (and teacher education) in the region.
- Experience an innovative and interactive virtual seminar. Visit the space used for a prior event HERE and see an example video summary
WHERE WILL WE MEET?
- This seminar will be held on Gather.Town, an interactive 2-D virtual conference world.
- MUST join using a computer.
- NOT compatible with smartphones.
To register and see the full agenda please click here