With nearly 100 countries represented in the TTF, regional groups help to enhance knowledge sharing, best practice and challenges. Regional groups in the Arab States, sub-Saharan Africa, Asia and the Pacific, and Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC) met for the first time in 2019. Further mechanisms to enhance intra-regional collaboration and synergy with UNESCO and SDG4 Structures are being coordinated by the TTF Secretariat.
New regional spaces are now available in the TTF Member Space.
Regional Meetings to be held in May-June 2020
The TTF will host a series of regional virtual meetings with national and regional stakeholders on education to discuss and learn about the main challenges related to teachers and online learning during the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as teacher and teaching issues as schools re-open.
The meetings will gather information about teachers and their challenges and responses to COVID-19 in different countries of the region and share experiences to identify common challenges on teacher issues during this crisis.
For more information, see the Events below:
- Caribbean – Wednesday, 6 May 2020
- Latin America – Friday, 15 May (organised by the UNESCO Santiago Office)
- Asia-Pacific – Tuesday, 26 May at 3.00pm (Bangkok time, GMT+7). More information and register here.
- Anglophone Africa – Thursday, 28 May at 14.00 (Addis time/GMT+3). More information and register here.
- Arab States – Wednesday 3 June at 15.00 (Mecca time/GMT +3Hrs.). More information and registration
- Francophone Africa – Thursday, 4 June at 14.00 (Addis time). More information and registration.
Regional Meetings recordings
Anglophone Africa meeting
Arab States meeting (English)
Arab States meeting (Arabic)