Reimagining teachers, teaching and teacher education policy in the Global South | International symposium
|When:||Thursday, May 26, 2022 - 08:00 - Thursday, May 26, 2022 - 18:00|
This is a hybrid event, contact the organisers for more information
The Centre for International Teacher Education (CITE) and the SARCHI Chair for Teaching and Learning are organising an International Symposium on Reimagining teachers, teaching and teacher education policy in the Global South: Current experiences and future implications.
The aim of the symposium is to:
- provide a platform for dialogue and debate about teacher education in the Global South
- consider a future teacher education agenda in and of the Global South
- Prof Crain Soudien (Centre for International Teacher Education, South Africa)
- Prof Padma Sarangapani (Tata Institute of Social Sciences, India)
- Dr Yohanna William (University of Dar es Salaam, Tanzania)
- Prof John Nyambe (University of Namibia)
- Dr Kristina Stutchbury (Open University, UK)
For more information, please contact Dr Marcina Singh, email@example.com.
Please register here.