5th International Policy Dialogue Forum
|When:||Wednesday, November 28, 2012 - 00:00 - Thursday, November 29, 2012 - 23:00|
"Three Years of Global Partnership to Address the Teacher Challenge, Three Years from the 2015 EFA Benchmark: Achievements and Perspectives"
The forum was articulated around five major sub-themes:
- Teacher education and professional development
- Teachers’ status and working conditions;
- Inclusion in teacher policies and practices;
- Teachers and teaching for sustainable development;
- Monitoring and evaluation of teacher policies and practices.
The forum enabled a rich and productive debate on what we have learnt on these issues, about networks and initiatives to build our work on, and how the Task Force could refocus its work to better inform effective teacher policies and practices around the world.